VEGGIE QUINOA LENTIL SOUP
I am so excited to share one of my favourite homemade veggie soup recipes with you guys. You can modify the recipe as you wish but it is super easy and extremely flavourful. I find the veggie bouillon’s to be more flavourful than veggie broth and you can find them in the soup isle right by the broth. Hope you enjoy! Make sure to tag me in photos of your creations or snap me at elenimcmullin! Have a wonderful week girls! xx, E.
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves of pressed garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Oil
- 3 Celery Sticks
- 3 Carrot Sticks
- 1/2 Cup of Quiona
- 1/2 Cup of Lentils
- 1/3 Head of Cauliflower
- 2-3 veggie Bouillon's
- 3 Cups of Water
- Pepper to taste
- Chop all veggies, keep the onion and garlic separate
- Turn stove top to medium heat, once warm add the oil, onions and garlic. Satay until you can smell them.
- Add veggies, water, veggie bouillon's, quinoa, pepper and lentils.
- Turn up heat and bring to a boil, once a boil is reached, reduce heat and place lid on pot. Let simmer for 1 hour.
Here’s a photo you can pin straight to your Pinterest!