KALE YAM QUINOA BOWL
Easily one of our favourite go to meals, incase you haven’t noticed on snapchat. We feel it’s super easy and quick and full of a lot of nutrients. We try to aim to eat at least one dark leafy green and one orange food a day and this meal gets in both! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do. If you have any questions please let me know and if you do happen to make it I would love to see! Hashtag #conveyhealthyliving on Instagram so I can creep away.
- 1 Bunch of Kale
- 1 Yam, Peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 tsp of oil
- 1/2 Cup of Quinoa
- Olive Oil (to taste)
- Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bake cubed yams in oven on a cookie sheet at 350 celcius for 45 mins stopping half way through to flip the yams over.
- Chop and blanche* the kale with boiling water, then squeeze to rinse excess water.
- Add cooked quinoa, yams and kale to a bowl. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Mix and enjoy!
- Blanche* Just add boiling water over the kale and squeeze to remove excess water.