VEGAN BELGIAN WAFFLES WITH A CHERRY ON TOP
Vegan Belgian Waffles
Write a review
- 1 Cup of Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Pancake Mix (Or your favourite)
- 1 Cup of Dairy Free Milk (Cashew, Almond, Soy)
- 2 Chia Seed "Eggs" (See description on how to make)
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil (Any oil of your choice will do)
- Defrost frozen cherries on stove top or microwave. Add to ready made waffles and top with sifted icing sugar.
2 Chia Seed "Eggs"
- Use 2 Tbsp of chia seeds and 6 Tbsp of water. Mix together and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Add everything together, mix well and then apply to waffle maker. I like to turn the setting up as high as possible to get a crispy outside.
- You can also add butter (vegan of course!) or syrup to these to make them a little sweeter!
CONVEY THE MOMENT https://www.conveythemoment.com/
Leave a Reply