VEGAN BANANA BREAD
Day 30! I got this recipe from my girlfriend @Candicelynnfitvegan and it has been such a hit in our home. You may have seen me make banana muffins with her recipe that I modified just a little bit. I think everyone should know that we can have amazing loaves without the animal products and how easy they are to make. Hope you love this one as much as we have.
- 1 cup of whole-wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour (make my own with rolled oats)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- A few dashes of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup pureed overripe banana
- 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to dry and stir until just well combined (don't over mix).
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into a pan, and bake for 43-48 minutes, until golden and a toothpick or skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Let cool completely before slicing.