THE BEST GUACAMOLE
This is literally the easiest thing to make and it is such a hit in our home! Full of healthy fats and so easy to make. I usually like to eat mine with tortilla chips–hello delicious! But you can serve it with veggies, on any Mexican dish or however you wish. I hope you love it as much as we do. The scallions really add a lot of extra flavour but you can use a red onion if you don’t have any. Feel free to add to it too. Sometimes I’ll add a green pepper or other veggies I have hanging out in the fridge.
- 3-4 ripe avocados
- 2-3 cloves of garlic pressed
- 1 scallion
- Handful of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 juiced lemon
- Chopped cilantro (to your taste preference)
- 1/2 Jalapeño finely chopped
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Smash avocados in a bowl
- Chop the scallion finely, add to smashed avocados and mix well
- Add pressed garlic, chopped jalapeño, juiced lemon, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Taste how delicious it is and if you need anything else (more jalapeno, cilantro etc.) feel free to add!