SALTED PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA
Good Morning, and hello day 23 of our 30 days. This granola recipe actually tastes like peanut butter cookies and it is absolutely delicious and tastes so much like peanut butter cookies. The salted touch takes it to another level and I hope that you love it as much as we do in our home. Big Hugs! E
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup of natural unsalted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a pot on low heat, warm up the coconut oil.
- Add the peanut butter and maple syrup until melted nicely.
- Add the vanilla, salt and mix together.
- Turn off the stove and add the oats to the wet mixture.
- Mix until all the oats are covered.
- Place on a cookie sheet, then in the oven for 10 minutes, take out and flip, put back in for another 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Store in a sealed container and serve over coconut yogurt, eat with a plant based milk or just snack on it's on.