ROASTED CHRISTMAS VEGETABLES
ROASTED CHRISTMAS VEGGIES
Write a review
- 1 small bag of cranberries
- 1 bag of brussels sprouts
- 1 bag of chopped pecans or approx. 1/2 cup
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- All Spice
- Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut the brussels sprouts in half.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes.
- Mixed everything in a mixing bowl until veggies are well covered.
- Place the veggies in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes turning halfway through.
CONVEY THE MOMENT https://www.conveythemoment.com/
Leave a Reply