PUMPKIN SPICED GRANOLA
We love pumpkin spice year round but especially during the fall. This granola mixture is one of our families favourites all year long. We eat it on vanilla (vegan) yogurt, with almond milk and even by itself. My kitchen is my favourite place to be during the cooler days and holiday seasons so I would LOVE to hear some things you would want me to prepare or create. Please comment so I know, it’ll help guide my content creation and hopefully show you how absolutely anything can be made vegan. Look forward to hearing from you and hope everything is having a beautiful fall. I also have to note that my family couldn’t wait for me to photograph it (you should see Harlow eat it! I DIE!) so it’s basically crumbles in the photos. Yours should be a little more dense with lots of seeds and nuts. Heavenly little treat for fall.
- 3.5 cups of oats
- 3/4 cup of maple syrup (you can use agave as well)
- 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 handful of chopped pecans
- 1 handful of chopped walnuts
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients.
- Then add the wet and mix until coated.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, interrupting at 10 minute intervals to mix the granola.
- Take out of oven and mixture should harden appropriately.
- If you want clusters, feel free to add more coconut oil and syrup.
- Make sure your mixture is thick enough on a cookie sheet that it doesn't burn and you check it every ten minutes to prevent burning.
Leave a Reply