CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL BALLS
Ever since I got pregnant with Harlow I’ve been in love with anything and everything sweet. I was never a sweet person before (and I’m still mostly savoury) but I definitely like sweets more than I ever have in my life. I love having a healthier little option instead of eating my normal huge bag of nibs (oops). These balls literally taste like cookie dough. I think the biggest secret is getting them moist enough that they feel like cookie dough instead of having them turn out dry. In order to accomplish this just adjust the almond milk (or any dairy alternative) accordingly. Sometimes I find I need a little more, other times a little less. Follow this recipe and you should get the perfect consistency with few adjustments depending on the other contents. I know you’ll love them. We store them in a ziploc bag in the fridge just to keep them fresh a little longer. Send me messages or post to Instagram as I love to see you creating our recipes. We love having you guys here and supporting us while we do what we love.
T + E
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tsp of milled flax (you can also use regular)
- Add all the ingrediants into a mixing bowl.
- Mix well until mixture is able to be made into balls.
- Roll into balls the size of a loonie.
- Store in the fridge in a ziploc bag to keep them fresh.