PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
These peanut butter balls are truly the easiest thing to make and they taste SO much like reese’s peanut butter cups. I used coconut flour, icing sugar and peanut butter and then dipped them in melted dark chocolate and they are truly amazing. I hope you enjoy them as much as we have been!
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar
- 1/2 bag of melted vegan chocolate chips (you can add some coconut oil to help with melting if you want)
- Add the coconut flour, peanut butter and icing sugar to a bowl. Mix everything well until sticky and then roll into balls.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the chocolate to a separate bowl and put that bowl inside of the boiling water. Mix until chocolate is melted.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate, then place on cooking sheet.
- Once all the balls are complete place in the freezer until hardened (15 minutes). Remove from the freezer, store in a freezer safe container and keep them in your freezer until ready to eat them.
- These balls will melt into egg shape if you're not working quick enough, but don't worry they still taste just as delicious!