MAPLE KALE NUT SALAD
Day 14! I actually swear by this salad. It is SO easy to create and is full of so many healthy nutrients. You can use whatever dressing you want but we really like this maple balsamic dressing we usually serve it with. I also love to blanch the kale but you can keep it raw if you want.
- 1 bunch of kale blanched*
- 1 pomegranate, peeled
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1-2 handfuls of pecans
- 2 tbsps of olive oil
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp's of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the centre stems from your kale.
- Chop kale
- Pour boiling water over the kale, then squeeze out all the water.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients like the nuts and fruit.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.