RASPBERRY SMASH SMOOTHIE
This smoothie is only three ingredients and really delicious. I find when using local berries they taste a lot better so if you can at your local farmers market find a good deal on berries and buy a bunch and freeze them yourself. I find this is usually cheaper than buying them frozen and they almost always taste a lot better. When you’re buying fruit that is flavourful you don’t need to add any sweeteners of any kind. Hope you love this one, Harlow sure does!
- 1 cup of ripe frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk
- Handful of blueberries
- Blend the frozen banana and frozen raspberries together with the cup of almond milk
- Mix in fresh blueberries after blended
- In a separate bowl, smash the fresh raspberries
- Add some smashed raspberries to a bowl, then add some smoothie and top with more smashed raspberries
- The smashed berries on top switch up your normal everyday smoothie which kids love!