This breakfast is so easy and equally as delicious around the holidays. I think you’ll love it. If you make a big pot you can add the spices on each bowl or just guess and add all the spices to the pot of oats and then serve. Merry Christmas week friends.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of plant based milk
- 1/4 tsp of molasses or 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 handful of crushed pecans
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp of all spice
- 1 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1 handful of pomegranates
- Cook your oats, add in the plant based milk and mix (this will give it a creamier texture) a
- Add the spices, nuts,and fruits to the top.