FARMER’S MARKET BREAKFAST BOWLS
These Farmer’s Market Breakfast Bowls are so packed with nutrients and keeps you full all morning long. I sometimes have extra yams from other bowls I’ve made or they take about 20-30 minutes to make. I’ll make my tofu scramble with whichever veggies I’m feeling and then sauté some spinach, yams and potatoes. If you don’t want double the potatoes you can skip the hash browns but we really like them for an added treat. Add hot sauce, ketchup or a cashew cream sauce and enjoy.
- 1 yam, peeled and chopped
- 1 pack of tofu
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 pack of baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 cup of hash browns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Your choice of hot sauce, cashew cream sauce or ketchup.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Add a little olive oil, salt and pepper to your yams, place them on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes flipping halfway.
- In a pan on medium heat, add a little bit of olive oil, the tofu, chopped red pepper, 1/2 of the spinach, salt and pepper and cook until veggies are soft.
- Cook the spinach in a separate pan with a little bit of water.
- Cook hash browns on a stove pan until golden or crispy.
- Once yams are ready, add everything to 2 bowls, sprinkle with some sea salt and pepper, add your choice of sauce and half of an avocado then enjoy.