FALL SPICE BALLS
Even if you have no desire to be vegan, I would love to offer the challenge to try to eat a couple plant based meals a week. Just give it a go and see how your body feels. I’m definitely not for pushing my beliefs on you but I love when people can experience the beauty of a plant based life.
Show me your fixings on Instagram under the hashtag #TheKindestPlate. We are so thrilled to be on this journey and nothing makes me more grateful than being able to pursue my passion. So thank YOU for being her and doing this with us. We are so grateful.
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp of all spice
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of pumpkin spice
- Mix all the ingredients together, then roll into balls with your clean hands.
- Store in the freezer to keep them fresh.