BALSAMIC GLAZED ROASTED AUTUMN VEGGIES
We absolutely love to roast veggies and eat them in a bowl dish or just on their own as a side. Our favourite combination is yams and brussels sprouts and this recipe is so simple yet so delicious. You can always switch out the oregano for a rosemary if you wish. Enjoy!
- 1 Yam, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 small bag of brussels sprouts, cut into half
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1 handful of chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp of balsamic glaze or balsamic vinegar
- Add everything into one oven safe pan and bake for 30-45 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Flip halfway through cooking to prevent burning.