3 INGREDIENT REESE’S PIECES
Okay guys, this recipe is so easy! I’ve tried all the healthy options with dates etc. but sometimes you just want a piece of tasty chocolate that doesn’t involve dates and this IS so delicious. They are super easy to create and you don’t have to be too particular with measurements. Please let me know if you have any questions as my recipes are very lax and you can adjust however you want and they usually still work out. I personally prefer the chunky peanut butter instead of the smooth but if you only have smooth that will work to. Make sure you post and tag me in anything I make as I would LOVE to see the things you create. We are @thekindestplate on Instagram and love to share our creations.
- 1 bag of dark chocolate chips (double check they are dairy free!)
- 1/2 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of icing sugar
- Mix equal parts of the chunky peanut butter and icing sugar. I never measure exactly but roughly around 1/2 cup each and just mix in a bowl to the consistency I am reaching for.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in a bowl. I prefer this over stove top melting because it doesn't burn and I'm the worst baker ever:)
- In a small muffin pan, add cupcake liners.
- Pour a little bit of chocolate and let sit till hardens.
- Add a good amount of peanut butter to the centre.
- Then pour more chocolate over the top.
- Store in freezer until hard.
- Take out, let sit for a minute, remove the paper liners and add to a freezer safe container and eat as often as desired.
Leave a Reply