SIMPLE DELICIOUS BANANA MUFFINS
Day 15! My girlfriend Candice over at @candicelynnfitvegan gave me the best recipe for vegan banana bread (which I will also be sharing very shortly) and I took that recipe (modified the tiniest bit) and created these muffins! Harlow absolutely loved her banana bread recipe and when we find something we love we do it over and over and over. I knew that making smaller muffins would work better for grabbing on the go and just having to set out when we have friends over for coffee so I decided to give it a go. Super easy and delicious I know you guys are going to LOVE it. You can get absolutely everything vegan honestly! Hope you love this healthier option to a traditional loaf.
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup of oat flour (just make my own with rolled oats)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1 cup of overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Line your muffin pans with liners (I use reusable ones).*
- Fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack.
- With reusable muffin liners I find the muffins need to come out right away to prevent them from collecting moisture.