Morning! Today, day 9 of our 30 days of plant based recipes, I’m sharing a naturally vegan bruschetta. This is easily one of my favourite things to take to peoples houses when we are going for dinner or when I’m having people over for dinner. I love to serve it on a fresh french loaf or crostinis. Hope you love the simplicity and deliciousness of it.
- 5 ripe roma tomatoes, chopped in tiny cubes
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 handful of fresh basil, chopped finely
- 2 cloves of pressed garlic
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Add all chopped ingredients to a bowl, top with olive oil, balsamic and salt and pepper.