VANILLA BLUEBERRY CHIA PUDDING
Personally I’m not the biggest fan of the texture of chia pudding but I will add it to my smoothie bowls and my daughter loves it so I make it often in our home. Chia seeds offer a good source of omega 3 fatty acids as well as fibre so we love to add these to our diet whenever we can. This recipe is so easy and quick and it is really nice to have in the fridge on hand. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and thank you for stopping by.
Blueberry Vanilla Chia Pudding
Write a review
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- 3 cups of vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Pour the chia seeds into a bowl
- Add vanilla almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup.
- Put in the fridge over night to allow the chia seeds to expand.
- Add to a cup or bowl, top with fresh or frozen blueberries and enjoy.
CONVEY THE MOMENT https://www.conveythemoment.com/
Leave a Reply