CASHEW PESTO TOAST
CASHEW PESTO RECIPE
Write a review
- 1/2 cup of raw soaked cashews**
- 1 pack of basil or one full handful
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 clove of pressed garlic
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the cashews covered in water for an hour or two before blending
- Add soaked cashews, basil, olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic to a magic bullet or processor.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Spread over toasted bread with hummus or on its own and add sliced tomatoes or other veggies for added flavour.
CONVEY THE MOMENT https://www.conveythemoment.com/