HEAVENLY BLUEBERRY BEET SALAD
This salad is very easy to create, full of nutrients and dense enough to keep you full. I hope you enjoy!
BLUEBERRY BEET SALAD
This whole salad is so delicious, full of nutrients and extremely easy to create!
Write a review
- 1 bunch of kale
- 3 beets washed
- 2 handfuls of pistachios
- 1/4 of a red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp of evoo
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the washed beets for 25-30 mins (or until soft). You can also cook them in a slow cooker if you wish. Slice to your preference once cooled
- Remove the centre stems from the kale, wash well and chop.
- Add, kale and sliced beets to a bowl.
- Top with onion, pistachios and dressing.
- Serve and enjoy
CONVEY THE MOMENT https://www.conveythemoment.com/