ARUGULA QUINOA SALAD
This is easily one of our favourite meals. It is super delicious, easy to make and keeps you full for a while! Definitely one of my weekly go to’s. The secret to making it taste so flavourful is using arugula instead of other greens and adding the snap peas, tomatoes and red pepper. You can find the quinoa balls at Superstore, Save On Foods and most other groceries. They are usually kept in the deli section. At superstore they are by the hummus and tofu and at Save On they are just at the end of the produce isle. I hope you guys love it! xo E
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Cup of Quiona
- 1/2 Box of Organic Arugula
- 1 Small bag of Sweet Snap Peas
- 1 Small container of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1.2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Package of Yves Vegan Quinoa Bite Balls
- Pepper + Salt to tastse
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, Place quinoa balls in the oven once heated. Cook for roughly 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Boil water on stove top, add quinoa, cook until bloomed. Let cool
- Chop veggies
- Add cooled quinoa and veggies to a salad bowl. Add vinegar, salt, pepper and oil. Taste and add more oil, vinegar, salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with quinoa balls on top.